Your Employment Contract
This increasingly important area of law, to employees has become extremely complex since the first raft of modern Employment/Labour Law was introduced in this legal jurisdiction in the 1970s. Currently, and as a result of the intervention of the Legislature, the decisions of Rights Commissioners, the Labour Court, the Employment Appeals Tribunal and the Courts, the modern employer-employee relationship is both complex and highly regulated. In addition new legislation is constantly being introduced both at National and EU levels.
At Ó Riada Solicitors we have more than 30 years experience practising in this area and of representing employees in their negotiations with their employers. We consequently understand that clients need prompt and pragmatic advice that is well grounded in the law and that is delivered to them in a professional and cost effective manner.
We can provide you the employee with vital assistance and practical support to assist you in managing your employment relationship with your employer and thereby help you minimize the risk of unwanted, unnecessary and costly litigation.
We offer our clients a full range of services in this area of law which include :-
The negotiation of Employment Contracts with Employers both current and future.
More specifically we can advise you in relation to :-
- Redundancy and associated issues
- Transfer of Undertakings Legislation ( TUPE )
- Actual or threatened
- Disciplinary and Grievance matters
- Obtaining Injunctions
- Your rights within the framework of outsourced Employment Contracts
- Your rights within the framework of Temporary and Agency Workers contracts
- Your rights within the framework of the Data Protection Legislation and related issues
- Your rights relating to the Restraint of Competition Clauses
- Employment Dispute Settlement Agreements
- Hearings before the Employment Appeals Tribunal (EAT) & the Rights Commissioner and the Courts
For more information please see Department of Enterprise, Trade & Employment Website.